Am I ready?

Image result for pinterest dark wallpaper

My head starts to spin. I feel the world revolve around me. They keep attacking me. Again and again.Migraine is real, they do kill you in silence without any hesitation. There is no sign of warning. All you can see is the darkness of the day. Getting into yourself. The body keeps sweating and until one time all you just wanted to do is to rift your head apart.

My mind said, "So this is the end". It does sound just like a people in a state of dying. I wondered if this thing is too much for me, how can I even handle the moment when the angel of death stroke into me.

كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ۖ ثُمَّ إِلَيْنَا تُرْجَعُونَ
Every soul will taste death. Then to Us will you be returned. (29:57)

Am I ready?


Comments

Popular Posts